SMD more than once

From: JARROD EDWARD CHARLES NICKEL (NICKELJE62_at_BrandonU.CA)
Date: Wed Aug 20 2008 - 14:24:17 CDT

i would like to constrain the center of mass of a small molecule (20 atoms) a set distance from the center of mass of a membrane (4256 atoms). I tried using SMD with v=0 on the small molecule but my membrane began to drift away... Is there anyway i can use SMD on the small molecule and also use SMD on the membrane to hold both center of masses fixed? or maybe use harmonic constarints to hold one of the center of masses fixed, while just using SMD on the other?
any help would be appreciated.

Jarrod