ERROR(S) IN THE CONFIGURATION FILE when running on a cluster.

From: Lam T Nguyen (lamnguyen_at_martech.fsu.edu)
Date: Fri Jul 18 2008 - 13:32:14 CDT

Hi all,

I use the SAME configuration file on my own computer and on a cluster.
It works OK on my computer but not on the cluster. I get my running
killed at very beginning with the message following:

Info: Configuration file is runmd.inp
ERROR: The following variables were set in the
ERROR: configuration file but are NOT VALID
ERROR: run
ERROR: reinitvels
ERROR: minimize
FATAL ERROR: ERROR(S) IN THE CONFIGURATION FILE
------------- Processor 0 Exiting: Called CmiAbort ------------
Reason: FATAL ERROR: ERROR(S) IN THE CONFIGURATION FILE

I can not figure it out what's wrong because nothing's wrong when
running on my computer.

Any help?

Thanks,

Lam