Re: NAMD 2.7

From: Claw Isthelaw (clawisthelaw_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Jul 08 2008 - 00:30:52 CDT

Hi Chris,
I don't know if it's in the new release plans, but I'm hoping to see support for the Mccammon groups NAMD/APBS interface. I'm not sure if that's something to suggest on their end though rather than on the NAMD end. My interest in this is for running implicit solvent dynamics.
Jeff Tibbitt
jtibbitt_at_odu.edu

Hi Michel,
There are plans of releasing NAMD 2.7. Not sure how much I can say,
but there will be a NAMD 2.7 release.
While we can't make promises or discuss what will be in NAMD 2.7 yet,
are there specific features or improvements you are interested in
seeing in the next release?
-Chris
On Mon, Jun 30, 2008 at 6:42 AM, L. Michel Espinoza-Fonseca
 wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Today I was wondering if there are any plans of releasing NAMD 2.7 in
> the near future. I know certain information should be kept as a
> surprise, but I'm curious about the new capabilities/improvements of
> the code.
>
> Thanks!
> Michel

Jeff Tibbitt