Force Calibration Interaction

From: abhijit ramachandran (abhi_adroit_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Jun 19 2008 - 17:31:57 CDT

Hi All,

Thanks for your reply regarding my question about Charmm not being
free, i was wondering since i didn't find a single question in the
forum about force calibration or calibratiing a force field between
membrane and protein or say for interaction forces calibration etc, so
i was thinking that many people working with NAMD must be having a
software which helps them calibrate force-field and i was hoping to
know which it is, options to my knowledge are AMBER, CHARMM but none
are free, so i was hoping if any one could suggest on how i can go
about calibrating a interaction force field.

Regards

Abhijit R