Interaction energy

From: abhijit ramachandran (abhi_adroit_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Jul 08 2008 - 15:57:47 CDT

Hi all,

I was trying to find force interaction between the DNA and the membrane during its translocation, in the bionanotechnology tutorial, so i tried using the NAMD energy plugin, and i gave the selections as resname SIN and segname ADNA, i selected only -elec as the energy type but it gave me an error stating Abnormal program termination. COuld anyone suggest if i am proceeding the right way or am i skiping something important.

The other thing is that i am still not able to find freely available forcefields, could any1 guide me in that aspect also.

Thanks,

Regards,

Abhijit R