Re: won't launch on linux ubuntu cluster for a parallel run

From: Peter Freddolino (petefred_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Fri Jul 04 2008 - 22:34:03 CDT

Hi,

can you verify that the node list is in a file nodelist in the launch
directory?
What happens if you add ++verbose to the charmrun arguments?
Also, what do you mean by "I can rsh each host without a password using
a shared user name"? Does that mean you can't do passwordless rsh using
your user name?

Peter