Re: restarting ABF simulation

From: Jerome Henin (jhenin_at_cmm.chem.upenn.edu)
Date: Mon Apr 14 2008 - 08:54:07 CDT

Luca:
No, you haven't clarified it! But it's not your fault. The manual is
not clear enough on this question...

When we wrote "This command may also be used to combine data obtained
from separate runs.", we meant *independent* runs covering *different*
ranges of the reaction coordinate ("windows"). This does NOT apply to
a sequence of runs restarted from one another, because all previous
data provided as input is already carried over in the output.

This means that under normal circumstances, inFiles should really have
only ONE argument.

Jerome