Re: Creating topology for carbon nanotube / any new structure

From: prateeksha s (prateeksha.s_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Dec 19 2007 - 22:24:49 CST

Hi ,

Thanks a lot.

I did find another way generate topology info , but from a bgf. The 'CONECT'
statements are nothing but BONDS and that could be used to create charmm
topology info . The formats are different , so you can't just copy paste the
CONECT against BOND in charmm top. ... The format in bgf file goes like this
:

CONECT 1 2 24

which means 1 is connected to 2 and 1 is connected to 24 .

In charmm topology file the same thing is written as :

BOND C1 C2 C1 C24

rgds
prateeksha