RE: problem with *.pdb and *.psf

From: Richard Swenson (swenson_at_hec.utah.edu)
Date: Wed Nov 28 2007 - 09:18:30 CST

Jose,

I have had this problem too, and, at least for me, Namd has never been wrong
on this issue. Verify that the pdb matches the psf you are using either
manually or by loading the psf and pdb into vmd. If in fact you have
matching pdb and psf files, you might provide more information to the list
(such as your config file for starters).

Richard

  _____