Re: DCD trajectories produced by SMD simulation

From: Peter Freddolino (petefred_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Mon Nov 12 2007 - 11:32:09 CST

Hi Vlad,
I certainly have not noticed this behavior in any of the SMD
trajectories that I've run recently. Could you give a little more
information on where you're running? Also, could you check whether your
jobs are ending in the middle of a write to the dcd? The dcd.bak file
should just contain the same information as the dcd from the previous
timestep...

Best,
Peter