Re: Potential function (force field) in NAMD

From: Rahul Bhowmik (Rahul.Bhowmik_at_ndsu.edu)
Date: Sat Nov 03 2007 - 10:43:57 CDT

Hi Meng:
Thank you for your mail. I am trying to use new potential function with
NAMD which has different terms different from the traditional force
fields (CHARMm or Amber). The details of this new potential function is
available in J. Mol, Bio. (vol. 331, page no. 281-229, year. 2003). Is
it possible to incorporate new type of potential function in topology or
any other file. If it is then how it can be performed ?

Sincerely
Rahul Bhowmik