TMD in NAMD: cannot reach target

From: lily jin (lily1907_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Nov 02 2007 - 10:43:55 CDT

Dear all,

I am trying to run TMD in NAMD. The first time I let it run 10000time steps, but it couldn't reach the target conformation rff1. The second time I let it run 15000 time steps, it past the target conformation, but never matchs the target conformation. TMD ends at:
case 1(10000 steps):
TMD 9998 0.00134302 3.73678
TMD 9999 0.000671509 3.73699

case2(15000 steps):
TMD 14998 0.000895345 3.65115
TMD 14999 0.000447672 3.65091

Below is my scripts. Can you give me some advice? Thank you very much!

-------------------------
# TMD from (rff0) to (rff1) structures
# parameters and files
structure ../work/frame0F01_autopsf.psf
coordinates ../work/rff0.pdb
outputName ../result/tmdrff0-rff1_protein_5000
set temperature 300
firsttimestep 0
numsteps 15000
#input
paraTypeCharmm on
parameters ../work/par_all27_prot_na.inp
temperature $temperature
#Force filed parameters
exclude scaled1-4
1-4scaling 1.0