NAMDEnergy

From: lily jin (lily1907_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Oct 30 2007 - 12:00:57 CDT

I used NAMD2.6 to minimized my structure for 5000timesteps then I got a dcd file. I loaded the dcd file and the psf file in VMD to plot the energies using NAMDEnergy. I got the error message as below. Could anyone give me an explain what might be wrong?
Thank you!

-----------Error message:
abnormal program termination
abnormal program termination
    while executing
"exec $namdcmd ${jobname}-temp.namd > ${jobname}-temp.log"
    (procedure "namdrun" line 43)
    invoked from within
"namdrun"
    (procedure "namdmain" line 76)
    invoked from within
"namdmain"
    (in namespace inscope "::namdEnergy" script line 19)
    invoked from within
"::namespace inscope ::namdEnergy {
      mol top $currentMol
      variable sel1