Re: Applying conformational constraints during simulation

From: Victor Ovchinnikov (ovchinnv_at_MIT.EDU)
Date: Mon Oct 22 2007 - 23:21:09 CDT

Poker,

The TMD function in NAMD should be able to do exactly this. See the
user's guide on pages 72-73. A word of caution: when run in parallel,
some NAMD binaries give errors in TMD. There are posts on this problem
on this list. I do not know whether this issue has been resolved yet.

I'm not sure what you mean by your second question. Could you clarify?

Best,
Victor