Re: Converting a PSF file from one forcefield top another

From: Christopher Harrison (char_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Sat Oct 13 2007 - 14:55:34 CDT

oops . . . just a quick note . . . we're using the term "forcefield"
here but we're really talking about which topology files are used
during psf generation. The "forcefield" is composed of a combination
of items including the topology, parameters (which are in the par*
files called by NAMD's "parameters" command), and the functional form
used (which is hard-coded into NAMD).

Chris