Re: Membrane Protein Simulation Problems

From: Marcos Sotomayor (sotomayo_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Sat Oct 13 2007 - 11:53:03 CDT

(1) Have a look at
http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/namd/mailing_list/namd-l/4566.html

As with respect to CMAP or not CMAP, your log file indicates that you are
using CMAP (1047 CROSSTERMS), so you are fine with that. Sorry about the
confusion (and BTW, its not so good to send big files to everyone on the
list).

As with respect to CHARMM27, the charm27 files included in c31 should
include CMAP (but those of previous versions do not, that's why I said
that CHARMM27 does not include CMAP, sorry if that caused panic and
confusion).

I run out of options about how to diagnose what is happening with your
simulation.

Marcos