Re: Charmm to Namd!!

From: Philip Peartree (P.Peartree_at_postgrad.manchester.ac.uk)
Date: Wed Sep 19 2007 - 07:51:59 CDT

As far as I know it should be the DCD files are in the same format. The psf
might need changing (if you need it). For that all you need to do it make
charmm export it in XPLOR format. Follow normal writing procedures
(i.e. open a
unit etc) and use the command: write psf card xplor followed by the unit name.
Should be ok then.

Philip Peartree