How to load velocities during simulations.

From: Wang, Boyang (bwang9_at_uic.edu)
Date: Sat Sep 08 2007 - 19:56:55 CDT

Dear all,

I have a question about tcl script commands inside configuration files.

In some tclForces scripts, we can use command "loadcoors" to load the
coordinates of the atoms during the simulation.

So is there a way to load velocities during the simulation using the tcl
script? I checked online and found source file "measure.C" that applies
the "loadcoords" tcl script, but did not find further helpful information.

Thanks a lot for your time.

Boyang.