Re: Temperature dependent unfolding..

From: Neema Salimi (nsalimi_at_msg.ucsf.edu)
Date: Wed Sep 05 2007 - 12:19:13 CDT

I wonder if the pressure is an issue. I found it to be in some of my
simulations, and after going with a pressure of ~30 bars, it worked
fine (didn't try ubiquitin). I also did NVE simulations
(equilibrated at NPT). Also, if I remember correctly, different
groups have had different unfolding behavior for ubiquitin, so that
may be something to look into.