Re: Recommended solvation box size

From: Guillaume LETELLIER (guillaume.letellier_at_cea.fr)
Date: Wed Aug 29 2007 - 06:25:55 CDT

hi Philip

The answer depends on your molecule flexibility and simulation parameters.

You must prevent your moldecule from seeing images of itself generated
by periodic conditions.
Therefore, your molecule should never approach the box edge beyond a
margin of half your cutoff distance.

--
LETELLIER Guillaume
CEA, Centre de Saclay, 91191 Gif-sur-Yvette Cedex