Re: About QM-MM

From: Christopher Harrison (char_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Tue Aug 28 2007 - 12:42:51 CDT

Hi Francesco,

We are currently in the early stages of planning and developing a QM-
MM implementation for NAMD. There's obvious interest from the
community as well as our own group for this functionality.

We'd be happy to hear about any specific types of QM-MM calculations,
functionalities or applications that might be useful to those
interested.

Best,
Chris

Christopher Harrison