Re: About QM-MM

From: Ilya Chorny (ichorny_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Aug 28 2007 - 10:21:24 CDT

I believe Amber and CHARMM have QM-MM implemented. Also you can download the
Car-Parinello code which has QM-MM. I think the reason that NAMD does not
have it as simple as no one has implemented it. NAMD is designed to simulate
very large systems where QM/MM woulnd not be tractable or useful.

Ilya

--
Ilya Chorny Ph.D.