Replica Exhange error: POSIX EINTR {interrupted system call}

From: Arturas Ziemys (ziemys_at_chbmeng.ohio-state.edu)
Date: Fri Aug 24 2007 - 16:45:51 CDT

Hi,

I test REMD (Replica Exchange) with alanine example , which comes with
replica scripts and NAMD. I managed to run NAMD spawned jobs with 'rsh'.

I get an error after the first run of NAMD after NAMD exhange
temperatures and starting next run NAMD starts to output error in
non-stopping fashion from "write_config" routine in
"namd_replica_server.tcl" script:

POSIX EINTR {interrupted system call}

I check that it could be related to wrong interruption of 'gets' in line
  52: "while [catch {gets $server_channel cmd} rval] {". It can not
reach channel ?

How to solve this ?

Best
Arturas