Re: ABF - changing the reaction coordinate

From: Jerome Henin (jhenin_at_cmm.chem.upenn.edu)
Date: Fri Jul 06 2007 - 10:54:02 CDT

Hi Per,
The force should be applied along the gradient of the RC, which is a linear
functional, so in this case the gradient would be the difference of the
gradients for each of the atom-atom distances. How the code would look
depends on how exactly you implemented the rest.

I admit I am struggling to refrain from asking with what kind of force field
you describe proton transfer in NAMD...
Best,
Jerome