Re: Changing loop to helix: restraining about 20 dihedral angles

From: maria goranovic (mariagoranovic_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sun Jun 24 2007 - 07:06:32 CDT

Thankz you Peter and Subramanian for the comments.

It looks like ABF will be the most straightforward method to use.

But ABF seems to involve using external forces along some reaction
coordinate besides the constraints that I am interested in . Is that correct
? I would like to keep the rest of my system under no external force or
energy. Can that be done using ABF ? If so, could you please advise me how ?

Thank you again,

-Maria