How could I find which part of the protein became more flexible

From: Yuxiao Wang (yuxiaosdu_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Jun 19 2007 - 07:56:23 CDT

Dear All

I am doing MD using NAMD to explore the effect of a mutation to my protein.
As far as I know RMSD per residue could tell which part of the protein
became more flexible after mutation. I also know RMSF and Radius of Gyration
as evaluation of residue flexibility. Could anyone tell me the difference
among the three: RMSD RMSF and Rg? Which is the best way to evaluate the
flexibility of different parts of a protein?

Thank you !