Temperature Control

From: accomp lin (accomplin_at_yahoo.com.cn)
Date: Mon Jun 18 2007 - 09:31:53 CDT

Hi everyone
    I'm now facing a serious problom with NAMD. I want to simulate a membrane system with different temperature to be maintained at each specified locations. The tutorial has shown us a method call "Tcouple". But this "Tcouple" seems allow only one value of temperature to be submitted in the configuration file. That means only one certain temperature value could be keeped during the simulation. Is there a way to make it two? Namely, keep two specified locations with different temperature controled in the simulation progress. Or Namd actually don not support this kind of procedure?

  If somebody can help, I relly appreciate it.

  Accomp

ÇÀ×¢ÑÅ»¢Ãâ·ÑÓÊÏä3.5GÈÝÁ¿£¬20M¸½¼þ£¡