Running NAMD on Cluster machine with Myrinet network with MPI and PBS

From: Alessio Alexiadis (sersunzo_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Jun 05 2007 - 05:23:38 CDT

Dear all,

  I am about to run NAMD on an AMD based Cluster with Myrinet network with MPI and PBS installed.

  Do you know if there is a pre-build executable appropriate version I could use ?
  Do I have to recompile the whole code on our machine ?

  Can you provide any further information you think could be useful to run NAMD on the machine?

  Thanks in advance
  Alessio