Re: surface tension

From: Marcos Sotomayor (sotomayo_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Thu May 31 2007 - 01:10:51 CDT

Hi Giovanni,

You may want to look at:

Gating of MscL studied by steered molecular dynamics. Justin
Gullingsrud and Klaus Schulten. Biophysical Journal, 85:2087-2099, 2003.

Structural determinants of MscL gating studied by molecular dynamics
simulations. Justin Gullingsrud, Dorina Kosztin, and Klaus Schulten.
Biophysical Journal, 80:2074-2081, 2001.

and references therein (Chiu et al., 1995; Feller and Pastor, 1999). The
NAMD source code may help too.

Hope it helps,
Marcos