About cutoff parameter for real space calculation in PME

From: xiaojing gong (gongxiaojing1981_at_yahoo.com.cn)
Date: Sun May 27 2007 - 06:47:26 CDT

Dear all,
          I have a question. In Gromacs, when we use PME to calculate the long-range electrostatic interaction and there is a cutoff parameter for real space calculation named rcoulomb. Beyond this cutoff, the electrostatic interaction is calculated in reciprocal space. BUT I don't find the similar parameter in NAMD, which is the default value for this cutoff to calculate electrostatic in real space in NAMD?
   Xiaojing

ÇÀ×¢ÑÅ»¢Ãâ·ÑÓÊÏä3.5GÈÝÁ¿£¬20M¸½¼þ£¡