heating system

From: baxy (baxy_at_hi.htnet.hr)
Date: Fri May 25 2007 - 13:06:50 CDT

Hi,

I have a problem with twice hitting the system. I wish to heat my system to for example 300K and then after 100ps heat it up to 500K and keep it at that temperature for next 100ps after that cool it again to 300K and run the simulation for next ~ 10 ps. my question is how do i write a script with which I can specify that after 100ps heat goes up to 500K and than stays there for a while and after some time drops again to 300K. can i do it by writting only one script or...

Thanks for any help, appreciate it a lot.

robert