problems compiling NAMD on SCALI architecture

From: satya work (satya.work_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sun May 20 2007 - 05:56:54 CDT

Hello,

I have been struggling to compile NAMD on a scali architecture machine here.
Has anyone compiled on such an architecture before? I need to use
/opt/scali/lib libraries, but I am not sure where I should make these
changes. The straight-forward compilation that comes with NAMD source does
not work for scali. Also I would like to know which options are better
suited to build charm++ (I have been using mpi-linux) and for configuring
NAMD.

CPU information: Intel(R) Xeon(TM) CPU 2.40GHz

Thanks
Satya