Re: query about wrapped coordinates

From: hl332_at_drexel.edu
Date: Mon May 07 2007 - 16:09:07 CDT

Hi Dr. Gianluca,
   I tried it but could not make it work. I dont have this information for sure in my dcd file. I didnt really understand the pdb stuff you said. Should I construct A PDB FILE in the fashion you said or should i save this from end of my dcd file using .coor file or how. where exactly should i given the unit cell coordinates? I am sorry for this trouble but if you can elaborate a more, it will solve my problem.
Thanks n regards
Harish
Harish Vashisth (Ph.D Candidate)
CAT-361,Chemical & Biological Engg.