query about wrapped coordinates

From: hl332_at_drexel.edu
Date: Fri May 04 2007 - 13:00:07 CDT

Hi all,
         I have been doing a periodic NVE run of my protein in solvent. I had the "wrap all" command on during the run. Some part of my protein which moved out of box has been wrapped back but i want to know the coordinates of my protein corresponding to the one when it was moving in one direction. I also want to fit the different frames to first one in such a way that i dont observe the half portion of protein moving on other side. ANy suggestion are highly appreciated from more experienced users.
  Thanks in advance.

regards
harish
Harish Vashisth (Ph.D Candidate)