Re: abrupt deviation in rmsd values

From: Monika Sharma (mon_sharma_at_research.iiit.ac.in)
Date: Fri May 04 2007 - 12:41:24 CDT

Hii All,
Thanks all for the suggestion. It seems that the suggestion by Giovanni
and Dong do works for fixing the LangevinTemp inbetween the run, and get
the gradual increase in the temp for heating up the system. :-) thanks
to both.. As I can see for the small run, it went fine. So a longer run
i would like to run. Thanks once again all for helping me out..
Regards,
Monika