Re: How to use the transformation matrix in VMD to obtain the tetramer

From: JC Gumbart (gumbart_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Tue Mar 27 2007 - 14:17:46 CDT

The PDB should contain the transformation matrices needed to
replicate the tetramer (remark 350 I think). Use it like this (I
think there aren't any mistakes...):

set M {{ 1 0 0 0} {0 1 0 0} {0 0 1 0}}
set sel [atomselect top "all"]
$sel move $M
$sel writepdb AQP-x.pdb

You need to write a pdb with the new coordinates after each time you
do this. Then you can put them all together in one pdb.

Also, this is really a VMD question, so in the future, direct
questions like this to VMD-L where you will likely get a better
answer anyway.