Re: protein diffuses to boundary..

From: hl332_at_drexel.edu
Date: Wed Mar 07 2007 - 18:59:01 CST

Thanks for your reply but i did not understand your reasoning. My system (overall) is not charged firstly because i make it neutral before run. Also, why my it will not feel electrostatics is not clear. It will do great if you cab be more explicit. Further, how to make center of sphere coincide with spherical boundary and stay there all the time.

thanks a lot in advance for your interest. PLease do reply.

Harish

Harish Vashisth (Ph.D Candidate)
CAT-361,Chemical & Biological Engg.
Drexel University, Philadelphia, PA