Re: vmd-l: ionize (big, big, big system!)

From: L. Michel Espinoza-Fonseca (mef_at_ddt.biochem.umn.edu)
Date: Mon Feb 12 2007 - 11:19:57 CST

Hi Peter,

Thank you for your reply. Certainly, it'll be awesome to have the
improved version of the program. I was also kind of surprised that it
is taking such a long time to calculate the grids, specially on such
powerful machines.

And yes, the Blade is a shared memory machine (or I think so :)).

Cheers,
Michel