Re: "atoms moving too fast" error in bilayer simulation

From: Peter Freddolino (petefred_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Sun Feb 04 2007 - 08:15:38 CST

Ok, sorry for my misunderstanding. Given that I'd also suggest two
additional things:
-set your pairlistdist to be at least 2-3A larger than your cutoff (to
avoid atoms drifting into nonbond range)
-Expand your pme grid to be at least 1 point per angstrom

You'll then just need to look at the trajectories, preferably with the
proper wrapping on. I'll be interested to hear what's going on, because
I've never seen a problem like this with the pope bilayer patch.

Peter