Re: membrane constraints on thickness

From: Himanshu Khandelia (hkhandel_at_memphys.sdu.dk)
Date: Fri Jan 26 2007 - 03:45:40 CST

Thanks Peter. SelectConstraints should work, except that I would want some
of the atoms of the system constrained along the z-coordinate, and the
rest of the atoms just to be constrained harmonically about their mean
position.

If I use a pdb file with the force constant values in the B column, would
not all the atoms be constrained along the z-direction when using
selectconstraints ? If so, is there another way out ?

-Himanshu