Re: modified patch to PROline

From: Peter Freddolino (petefred_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Wed Jan 24 2007 - 18:03:39 CST

Hi Neela,
the C-CA-N-O improper involves the previous residue, and is thus
impossible for a first residue of a segment. The other, however,
probably shouldn't be skipped; you'll need to add an improper to your
patch that has the proper name for the nitrogen (ie, it should be NT -C
CA CD instead of N -C CA CD), or else not change the name of the
nitrogen atom.

The internal coordinates are only used for guessing coordinates for
atoms that aren't there, so they don't hurt, but will have no effect if
you already have all of the atoms present.

Peter