Re: Replica Exchange MD using Amber parameters

From: Kramer Campen (campen_at_geosc.psu.edu)
Date: Thu Jan 11 2007 - 17:14:46 CST

Hey Mark:

I've been experimenting with this a bit and it appears that your statement
isn't true. That is, you can run your replica exchange simulation using
the usual "amber yes" and "parmfile xxx.top" commands. The existing
scripts to display the results require a psf file so this would require
additional modification but as far as actually generating the data it
appears that you can use Amber parameters in Amber format easily.

Kramer