RE: "Not all atoms have unique coordinates"

From: Ana Celia Araujo Vila Verde (avilaverde_at_engr.psu.edu)
Date: Fri Jan 05 2007 - 12:58:23 CST

Hi,

Are you running NPT? I don't think you should, for a single molecule. you should run NVT (just comment out all the lines related to the pressure control in your configuration file for that). Also, make sure that cellBasisVectorX(Y,Z) is made 1) sufficiently bigger than your molecule, so that atoms from the original molecule don't overlap with atoms from the periodic image of the molecule and 2) bigger than your cutoff distance, so that the molecule does not interact with its image.

Let us know how it works.

Hope it helps,

Ana

_________________________________