Re: pressure calculation in applied field

From: Brian Bennion (bennion1_at_llnl.gov)
Date: Tue Nov 28 2006 - 16:06:10 CST

Hello Todd,

This sounds like a difficult problem (which is why no one has
responded) and appears at first blush to be similar to problems I see
in my membrane simulations
where the box continually expands in one dimension until it crashes
due to pme grid/small patch errors.
I am using namd2.6 which version are you using? You probably stated
this in email #1 but for my sake will you give the machine and
version specifics again?

Thanks

Brian