unable to open charmm parameter file in Window

From: bo baker (bo.bybaker_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Nov 14 2006 - 01:16:37 CST

Hi, NAMD:

I download the NAMD_2.6_Win32-i686 and extrac all files into a local
directory. When I try to run 'namd2' with a conf file, it says:

charmm ++ fatal error
unable to open charmm parameter file

But all the parameter files are in the right path, including:
par_all21_prot-lipid.prm, top_all27_prot_lipid.inp,
par_all27_prot_lipid.inp

I follow the tutorial (NAMD for Window), Go 'program' - 'accessories'
- 'command promt'. I don't know if the NAMD has been installed
properly. I checked the NAMD-list, and couldn't not find the answer.

Can anyone give me some advices? I use Window XP.

Thank you

Bo