Re: how add bond in psf file?

From: Luca Bellucci (bellucci14_at_unisi.it)
Date: Mon Sep 25 2006 - 11:09:11 CDT

Hi Jerome,
Thank you.
I use a not standard topology. I created my psf-file with psfgen than I
modified it.
I want fix distance atoms like this:
A_Molecule-O---H---O-Molecule_B where O--H and H--O are 1.5 Ang.
I do not want fix atoms but only two distance with stretching coordinate.
At this moment I see that there is a "sanity check" in hydrogen bond in
routine Molecule_*.C of namd source.
This not permit extra bond for only hydrogen atom...

Thanks
Luca