Re: Problem with Alchemical FEP

From: Jerome Henin (jhenin_at_vitae.cmm.upenn.edu)
Date: Mon Aug 07 2006 - 15:24:03 CDT

Jawahar,

First, I strongly back Michel's suggestion of enforcing isotropic cell
fluctuations. Actually, that kind of system should almost always be run in a
cubic cell, as a compromise between efficiency and simplicity.

My other question is: how big is your water box?

By the way, did you find the solution to your xsc file problem?

Jerome