Re: Autopsf

From: Peter Freddolino (petefred_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Fri Jul 21 2006 - 16:10:39 CDT

Hi Anya,
you probably need to look for topology and parameter files designed for
whatever the specific unparameterized component in your system is (I
assume from your description that it's some sort of glycosylation),
unless it is very similar to something in the sugar topology file.
Searching for '*** charmm topology file' (where *** is your
unparameterized compound) can yield good results. You can also try to
parameterize it with paratool, in which case I can email you a version
of the paratool plugin that should give you a shot) or parameterize it
by hand.

Peter