plz help!!

From: hl332_at_drexel.edu
Date: Tue Jul 18 2006 - 10:30:07 CDT

Hi All,
    I want to put single resdiue (you can say a one residue protein like just ASP) at some particular distance from one atom on the line joining some other two atoms (they are two Zinc atoms in my INSULIN HEXAMER). Can someone suggest me an easiest way to do so?? I tried moving residue manually but that obviously is not the right n exact position i want it to be?? Any help is appreciated!
Thanks in advance
Harish V

Harish Vashisth
Graduate Student(Ph.D)
CAT-361,Department of Chemical & Biological Engg.
Drexel University, Philadelphia, PA
office: 215-895-5823