Re: Computing Potential of Mean Force --SMD-cv

From: gamini_at_ncbs.res.in
Date: Thu Jul 13 2006 - 07:58:37 CDT

Dear Peter and Raul,
Thank you for your response.

Thanks so much, the tutorial is really helpful.

In view to Raul's comment, on why not use the full Jarzynski's, I only
presume that solving cumulant expansion is computationally less expensive
than to use the complete expression. May be!!
Also, reconstruction of PMF using expansion to second order fits well with
the actual expression.

Thanks for pointing it out Raul.

May be somebody can better explain.

Sincerely,